What you will help us with
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will optimize the cross-channel experience and journey of our clients. From executing email automation to optimizing the lifetime value of our customers, you will collaborate with specialists across departments to create a real relationship between the customer and our international brand, Dundle!
A selection of your daily activities
- Email Automation: responsible for the development and execution of the email marketing strategy, including segmentation, testing and implementation. You will continuously evaluate and optimize results.
- Mobile App Marketing: help the mobile app grow by developing the app marketing strategy and execution. You will lead the acquisition and retention of our users together with the marketing team (e.g., Search & Display, Social, Organic, Creative) with the goal of rapidly increasing app installs and users.
- Marketing funnel: optimize the entire funnel from the first interaction with our customers to the establishment of a long-term relationship with them. You will conduct regular analysis to identify ineffective segments of the funnel, find opportunities, and carry out experiments to drive growth.
- Cross-channel Automation: develop cross-channel measurement plans and KPIs to ensure results are measurable and actionable. You will maintain and assist in the integration of additional platforms into marketing automation.
- Measurement: keep measuring the funnel in order to optimize the LTV of our customers. This will be done by keeping track of the performance of our products, markets and channels, including email, paid search and social media.
What you bring to the table
- Self-motivated and analytically-driven.
- Result-oriented mindset.
- Bachelor or Master’s level of education in a relevant field.
- Over 2 years of experience in funnel optimization or cross-channel automation.
- Solid experience working in a marketing automation tool is required.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus).
- You work well with others and like to take the lead in projects.
- Available for 32-40-hour per week at our office in Eindhoven, with remote options.
Our story can be yours too!
Korsit is a young and engaging scale-up based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Powered by more than 50 tech-savvy creatives from all over the world, our work-family consists of self-motivated individuals who collaborate in teams to reach our business goals by realizing their personal potential. For us, personal growth equals business growth.
How do we invest in our people’s personal development? Not only by providing access to training, seminars and conferences to keep up with the latest knowledge but also by offering a year program. One that is purely based on constant personal growth and a more than healthy work-life balance. Besides that, innovation and a proactive approach to new technologies are essential to our progress.
You help us grow, we help you grow
Korsit offers you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We reward passion, persistence and initiative!
What you can expect:
- An inspiring and challenging work environment in an internationally operating business.
- A place that fosters your professional growth and development at every stage of your career.
- An opportunity to help professionalize a company with international impact.
- Competitive salary package, based on experience.
- 25 vacation days (based on 40 hours per week).
- Employee discount on Dundle.com.
- Free lunch, drinks, gaming and/or sports challenges.
- A pool table, chess boards and a piano.
- An inspiring workplace just 10 minutes walking distance from Eindhoven Central Station.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow, plus a yearly budget for personal development.
If you are interested in joining our successful and creative company as a Marketing Automation Specialist, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and motivation letter (optional) via email@example.com or the contact form below. We’ll be in touch!