“I love working with people and numbers. Especially at Korsit. Korsit offers an extremely devoted and friendly working environment, with an international team. Not to mention that Korsit is not an average company. We are growing fast and the very dynamic team makes my work really interesting! Want to be my new colleague?” - Yui Janphoon, Financial Administrator
What you will help us with
As a Financial Administrator, you’ll ensure structure and accuracy in the handling of invoices, payments, and financial administration. You are someone with a great eye for detail, and you love it when everything lines up perfectly. When it doesn't, you get to the bottom of things to discover the issue and make sure it doesn't happen again. You’ll work closely together with the other financial administrator, a financial controller, and two business controllers.
It’s all about admin!
Your priorities will include
• Importing/matching invoices and bank reconciliations.
• Cash management.
• Organizing and optimizing our financial administrative processes.
• Support periodic procedures and other various reports.
• Checking correct application of BTW/VAT regulations.
• Solve ad hoc questions from within the organization.
• Efficiently complete various finance-related tasks.
Does this sound like you?
• You're passionate about numbers and processing them accurately and efficiently.
• You enjoy daily contact and communication with people; a real team player.
• Forward-thinking, focused and pays attention to every detail.
• Responsibility and confidentiality are intrinsically in your DNA.
• You're flexible and open to development and feedback but remain confident in your
What you bring to the table
• MBO level degree in Finance or related studies.
• Relevant work experience.
• Experience and knowledge of automated administration systems
(Exact Globe is a big plus).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would also be an advantage.
• Solid skills in both Dutch and English (written and spoken).
• Available for 32-40 hours per week.
Our story can be yours too!
Korsit is a young and engaging scale-up based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Powered by more than 50 tech-savvy creatives from all over the world, our work-family consists of self-motivated individuals who collaborate in teams to reach our business goals by realizing their personal potential. For us, personal growth equals business growth.
How do we invest in our people’s personal development? Not only by providing access to training, seminars and conferences to keep up with the latest knowledge but also by offering a year program. One that is purely based on constant personal growth and a more than healthy work-life balance. Besides that, innovation and a proactive approach to new technologies are essential to our progress.
You help us grow, we help you grow
Korsit offers you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We reward passion, persistence and initiative!
What you can expect:
- An inspiring and challenging work environment in an internationally operating business.
- A place that fosters your professional growth and development at every stage of your career.
- An opportunity to help professionalize a company with international impact.
- Competitive salary package, based on experience.
- 25 vacation days (based on 40 hours per week).
- Employee discount on Dundle.com.
- Free lunch, drinks, gaming and/or sports challenges.
- A pool table, chess boards and a piano.
- An inspiring workplace just 10 minutes walking distance from Eindhoven Central Station.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow plus a yearly budget for personal development.
If you are interested in joining our successful and creative company as a Financial Administrator, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and motivation letter (optional) via email@example.com or the contact form below. We’ll be in touch!