"Why I love working at Korsit? "Being a Change Manager at Korsit means making an impact in an organisation motivated to improve every day! I get to collaborate with people across all layers of the company, from digging into new ways to sell digital gift cards, to helping our talented developers focus on what they do best and working out change proposals to make sure the board can make the right choices. And we all agree that sometimes the right choice is to enjoy a game of pool or a drink with colleagues!" – Erik Slaats, Change Manager
The essence of your job
As a Change Manager at Korsit you are responsible for planning, coordinating and executing projects related to the company's digital products, services, and infrastructure. You will create project plans, allocate resources, identify and mitigate project risks, communicate project progress to stakeholders, and ensure that the project meets the expected quality standards. Your role is to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the expected quality standards, while also ensuring that they align with the company's goals and objectives.
Responsibilities of this function
The job includes a wide range of responsibilities related to implementing change, and challenging your skills to keep a helicopter view versus in-depth requirements analysis.
Your responsibilities are
- Project Management: planning, coordinating, and executing projects related to the company's digital products, services and infrastructure.
- Change Portfolio Management: managing and reporting about the portfolio of projects. You work with stakeholders to prioritise projects, present options, agree on priorities, and allocate resources.
- Release Management: managing releases of new features, updates, and enhancements to the company's digital products and services.
- Business Analysis: conducting business analysis to identify business needs and requirements. Gathering and analysing data and using this information to inform development of new digital products and services.
What you bring to the table
If you have a mixture of technical, analytical, communication, leadership, and strategic thinking skills, you might be our dream candidate.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- A certification in project management methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMP, or Agile.
- Familiarity with technology platforms, digital products, and services, including cloud computing, web applications, mobile applications, and data analytics.
- The ability to analyse data and information to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Good communication skills at different levels.
- The ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve project objectives and goals.
Our story can be yours too!
Korsit is a young and engaging scale up based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Powered by more than 50 tech savvy creatives from all over the world, our work-family consists of self-motivated individuals who collaborate in teams to reach our business goals by realising their personal potential. For us, personal growth equals business growth.
How do we invest in our people’s personal development? Not just by providing access to training, seminars, and conferences to keep up with the latest knowledge. But also, by offering a year program that is purely based on constant personal growth and a more than healthy work-life balance. Besides that, innovation and a proactive approach to new technologies are essential to our progress.
We look forward to a pleasant and long collaboration!
What you can expect
Korsit offers you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We reward passion, persistence, and initiative!
- A fun work environment where you can be yourself.
- A competitive salary with pension premium.
- 28 vacation days (based on 40 hours per week).
- Employee discount on Dundle.com.
- Free lunch, drinks, gaming and/or sports challenges.
- A pool table, chess boards and a piano.
- An inspiring workplace just 10 minutes walking from Eindhoven Central Station.
- Plenty of opportunity to grow plus a yearly budget for personal development.
If you are interested in joining our successful and creative company as Change Manager, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and motivation letter via email@example.com or the contact form below. We’ll be in touch!